This website is the property of the Hellenic Professional Guide onlineepagelmatias.gr (www.onlineepagelmatias.gr). The service provided on this website, as well as the content posted to it, including maps, photographs or video, can only be used for personal, non-professional use. Commercial use of the site is forbidden.
The Greek Online Business Directory (www.onlineepagelmatias.gr) offers the user the possibility to search from his database, a business or a professional person, or any legal entity (companies etc.), using the name of the company business or the type and location of the business by typing the county or area or street address. It may find in the geographical map on the website where the head office of the business or the professional in question is located to promote his / her own particulars (in particular the name or business name, business name and business address) to the Hellenic Professional Guide in order to include him between businesses and professionals included in its database.
All businesses, small or large, as well as all freelancers, have the right to enroll in the guide. Entry in the Business Guide is payable.
1) Access to and use of this Web site and the Service is required for legitimate purposes and in accordance with good morals. It is explicitly forbidden for service users to use technical means to access the database of the website. For example, it is not permissible to use software for automated data mining for personal or professional use.
3) Information and content are provided as provided by the user. The Hellenic Professional onlineepagelmatias.gr is not responsible for the availability, completeness, validity, completeness of the information nor is it responsible for user decisions based on information contained on this site or made available through it. Each user is solely responsible for protecting antivirus equipment and software and the Hellenic Professional onlineepagelmatias.gr (www.onlineepagelmatias.gr) bears no responsibility for any damages suffered by all or part of the equipment or software of each user during navigation on the Website or outside
4) The Greek Online Business Guide onlineepagelmatias.gr can not guarantee that the service will be available at any time without interruptions and that it will operate without errors and disturbances. Due to technical conditions that are not affected by the Business Guide, interruptions may occur, especially in the event of unavailability of the Internet or the website, as well as a temporary interruption of the service, this is not a defect. This also applies to maintenance or upgrading measures. The user states that he / she agrees with such measures, which usually take place outside the working hours and are declared in due time. The Hellenic Business Guide is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the user due to the use or unavailability of the use of the service and the information provided on this website.
6) The onlineepagelmatias.gr Online Business Guide includes personal information of users, businesses and professionals that are collected, stored, organized, stored and processed with the aim of providing the service and promotion of the Products of the Professional Guide and in accordance with the legislation on protection of personal data (Laws 2472/1997 and 3471/2006 as applicable). Consequently, the included users consent to the Hellenic Professional Guide (www.onlineepagelmatias.gr) for processing their data regarding the services provided to them.
7) Users can contact the Business Guide by sending an email to [email protected]. If a user wishes to change, correct or delete the data from the database from the onlineepagelmatias.gr National Professional Guide, he / she should contact in the above manner. In particular, in order to delete the driver’s database, the user should send a signed erasure declaration from the information system of the Professional Guide to [email protected]. Otherwise, where the Onlineepagelmatias.gr Hellenic Professional Guide does not receive the user’s signed statement for deletion from his / her information system, he / she reserves the right to retain the user’s personal data in the context of the provision of the service and the sending of promotional messages.