Annis Komninis 6, Trikala 421 31, Greece
Ophthalmologist – Trikala – Laletsoglou Eleni
Curriculum Vitae : Laletsoglou Eleni – Surgeon Ophthalmologist – Aesthetic Physician – Certified in Plexr
⇒ in Ophthalmology at the General State Hospital of Athens “Georgos Gennimatas”.
⇒ Professor in the Department of Nursing Lamia, TEI Larissa (1987-88).
⇒ Specialization in Medical Aesthetics
⇒ Therapy at the State University of Camerino in Italy (MSc in Medical Aesthetics and Therapeutics – 2017-18)
⇒ of more than 20 years in the successful treatment of ophthalmological cases.
⇒ more than 5 years involved in Medical Aesthetics.
⇒ Certified in the use of Plexr For Medical Aesthetics and Bloodless Surgery by G| M| V Italy (2015).
⇒ Member of the Hellenic Ophthalmological Society, the Hellenic Glaucoma Society, the Hellenic Society of Refractive Surgery, the Ophthalmological Society of Northern Greece, the Ophthalmological Society of Central Greece, the Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Bloodless Surgery as well as the European Medical Association.
⇒ Attendance of countless ophthalmology conferences, Greek & International, many workshops – hands-on Aesthetic Medicine and Bloodless Surgery Monitoring of the 1st, 2nd International Conference of Aesthetic Medicine and Bloodless Surgery.
- Ophthalmological services of a modern Ophthalmological Clinic, such as:
- Check for diathral abnormalities (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), glaucoma, cataracts, bottom diseases such as macular degeneration, diabetic amphibians, arteriovenous blockages, autoimmune, inflammations, uveitis, neuroophthalmic diseases, congenital diseases.
- Ability to apply contact lenses, laser procedures for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, cataracts.
- Possibility of prescribing glasses and medicines in the context of a paid visit.
- Bloodless Surgery using microoplasmA G| M| V Plexr. Treatments with Botox, hyaluronic acid, Bioplexr mesotherapies, heterologous/autology such as PRP PRIZMAH.
- Bloodless Blepharoplasty without incisions and stitches, without bleeding and pain, only with anesthetic cream.
- Treatment of skin lesions such as:
Xanthels, blepharolapse, entropy / ectropium, hails, papillomas, hyperkeratations, hypermaphagia and black circles, hemangiomas, removal of surgical/post-traumatic scars, corticosteroid removal, acne scars, warts, removal of benign tumors/cysts/spots/tattoos, wrinkles on the goose leg, mesophryus wrinkles, prootial lifting, face lift.
- Child – Ophthalmological control
- Fat bags
- Collagen shaping
- Tightening – Lifting of eye and face skin
Manager : Eleni Laletsoglou – MD Ophthalmologist – MSc Medical Aesthetics and Therapeutics University Camerino-Torino
Annis Komninis 6, Trikala 421 31, Greece
Health – Doctors – Ophthalmologists Trikala – Ophthalmologist Trikala – Ophthalmological practice Trikala – Aesthetic physician Trikala – Certified Plexr Trikala
Surgeon Ophthalmologist Trikala MD Msc Medical Aesthetics & Treatment Medical Aesthetics & Therapeutics – Camerino University Italy
Botox in the eyelids Trikala – Hyaluronic in Trikala Eyelids – Ophthalmological Control Trikala – Refractive Abnormality Trikala – Glaucoma Trikala – Trikala Waterfall
Bloodless Blepharoplasty Trikala – PLEXR Trikala – Aesthetic Medicine Trikala – Bloodless Trikala Surgery – Medical Aesthetic Trikala – Ophthalmology Trikala – Hyaluronic Trikala – PRP DRORS Trikala – Collagen shaping Trikala – Needle shaping Trikala – Lipolysis in bags and swelling of the eyes Trikala – Tightening lifting
Mesotherapies self-contained PRP Trikala – Heterotherapies Heterologous Trikala – Heterologous Collagen Trikala – Mesotherapies non-injectable BIO-PLEXR Trikala – Microneedling Trikala – Phototherapy Trikala – Peeling Trikala – Trikala Waterfall Intervention – Trikala myopia laser surgery – Trikala hyperopia surgery – Trikala astigmatism surgery – Cross linking for Keratoconus Trikala – Trikala wing surgery – Trikala quartz interventions – PLEXR Trikala xanthelas operations.
Optical fields Trikala – Photo of the bottom Trikala – Photo of the first half-molecule Trikala – Anti – VEGF injections for macular degeneration , for diabetic oedema macular Trikala – ARGON LASER for diabetic retinopathy and cracks and vein blockages Trikala – OCT Trikala – Agiography Trikala – YAG LASER Trikala .