Ankremontos 1, NEA Erythraia 146 71, Attiki, Greece
Ophthalmologist – Nea Erythraia – Kalogeropoulou Dionysia
The Ophthalmologist K. Kalogeropoulou Dionysia He was born in Filiatra of Messinia by Greek parents and grew up in Athens. He was admitted to the medical school of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens with a very good rating, among the top 10.
He received the specialty of ophthalmology in Athens, after attending the corresponding courses in POLYKLINIKI ATHINON, YGEIAS MELATHRON, HOSPITAL EVANGELISMOS ATHINON.
During the course of the specialty he successfully made many surgeries, such as cataract, glaucoma, ascites, blepharoplasty, Entrolia, Ectropion and a number of other smaller ophthalmological interventions.
He participated in many post-educational courses in Greece and abroad, where το in refractive surgery and in the latest data glaucoma cataract surgery.
He attended Mini Fellowship in LASIK and EPILASIK at the VARDINOYIANNION INSTITUTE OF KRETE on the latest data in the field of refractive interventions for the correction of myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia.
It maintains a completely modern private ophthalmological clinic in NEA ERYTHREA, equipped with all modern machines of the latest technology for the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmological diseases.
- He is a consultant doctor at VIVAPHARM S.A. since 2001.
- He is a research associate of the HYGEIA hospital since 2008.
- He is a research associate at the Ophthalmological Clinic of YPANTO.
- He is a research associate at the ATHENIAN REFRACTIVE CENTER.
- Cataract surgery, glaucoma
- Clinical Interest
- Refractive surgery for correction of amodes with myopic LASER, astigmatism,
- Hypermetropia and CROSS LINKING for Keratoconus
- Eyelid disorders and general interventions of the anterior half of the eye.
- Strabismus of relatives and acquired various causes.
- Research interest
- Study of complications of refractive interventions and prevention of these.
- Local and systemic effects on glaucoma medication.
- Acquired strabismus, etiology/investigation – use of prisms or surgical rehabilitation.
- Low vision.
- Member of Companies
- Panhellenic Ophthalmological Society.
- An endolens and refractive surgery company.
- Glaucoma Society.
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive surgery ESCRS.
In the office of the surgeon Ophthalmitrou Dionysias Kalogeropoulou in Nea Erythraia the whole range of the required ocular examinations is carried out.
The optometrist K. Kalogeropoulou operates in:
- NOSOKOMEIO YGEIA
- Ophthalmological CLINIC
- ATHINAIKO LASER REFRACTIVE CENTER
Τ: 2108070948 – Mob.: 6940787903
Email: [email protected]
Health – Doctors – Oculists – Ophthalmologist Nea Erythraia -Ophthalmologist surgeon Nea Erythraia – Ophthalmological Clinic Nea Erythraia – Ophthalmological Clinics – Nea Erythraia – Kifisia – Athens -Attica