John Kennedy 40, 12131, Peristeri, Attiki, Greece
Dr. Panagiotis Kofinakos – Obstetrician – Surgeon – Gynecologist – Peristeri – PhD University of Athens
Dr. Panagiotis Kofinakos is a doctor of Obstetrician – Gynecologist, Doctor of the medical School of the national and Kapodistrian University of Athens and maintains his private practice in Peristeri , Attica.
He is a member of scientific societies of non-profit character, member of the Athens Medical Association, the Association of Obstetricians Gynaecologists of Greece, the Greek Society for the Study of menopause, and a member of the Greek obstetrics and Gynecological society as well as the Greek society of Cervical pathology and colposcopy.
It collaborates with the MEDISYSTEM Health Network of INTERAMERICAN as well as THE Rea Maternity hospital (Syngrou 383, Palaio Faliro).
Dr. Panagiotis Kofinakos was born in Athens. He graduated from the medical school and has the specialty of Obstetrician – Surgeon – Gynecologist.
He is a subscriber to the most prestigious Greek and international textbooks of medicine. He has participated in many scientific conferences in Greece and the rest of Europe.
He has participated in many Greek – speaking and foreign language scientific announcements and workshops and has been involved in many scientific papers published in valid medical journals. He also participated in the seminars and workshops ATLS, also and ACET.
His articles have been published in the electronic and written Greek press and participates in the scientific groups of online forums for informing women about obstetrics-gynecology.
- Classical Gynecology-Obstetrics
- Gynecological & Obstetric Ultrasound
- Pap Smear-Thin-Prep (liquid phase)
- Breast control-prevention-puncture-
- Download and storage of stem cells
- Colposcopy-Cervical tissue sampling
- Warts-Management identification (HPV)-Treatment
- Polycystic ovary syndrome-control-treatment
- Uterine bleeding-fibroids-treatment
- Uterine prolapse-Vaginal hysterectomy
- Climacteric-menopause-hormonal substitution
- Fetal Medicine-Prenatal screening
- High risk gestational monitoring
- Gynecological Oncology
- Gynecological Endocrinology
- Reproduction (Control of infertility-assisted reproduction)
Contracted Social Security funds
- Agricultural Bank (T.Y.P.A.T.E)
- Coast Guard
- Air Force
Τ: 2112215099 – M: 6972911176
Health – Doctors – Doctor – Surgeons – Gynecologists – Surgeon – Gynecologist – Obstetricians – Obstetrician – Peristeri – Athens – West Attica – Attica.